Sunday, November 1, 2009

blog #24 terrible travel back home via airplane

Shrieking children, small spaces, and obnoxious people made my return flight from hell today.

Thank god that I had a snack on hand so I didn’t have to eat airplane food. Id rather starve.

November is a popular time of year to travel. Traveling by air can be stressful and shift your appetite, but if you bring along a few portable snacks then your mood will improve.


I try to bring non perishable snacks that fill me up but don’t cause a mess. I like:

nuts

bars

protien bars

dried fruit

fresh fruit

rice cakes


I recommend not bringing:

  • Anything smelly
  • Anything that can spill out
  • Anything that requires a fork or spoon (keep it simple)


things that irritated me on the plane ride today:

  • the plane smelled like a swage dump
  • Kids behind me were screaming then crying, and throwing Doritos around
  • Parents were screaming to one another about the distribution of Doritos to their children on board
At least I had some wholesome snacks to keep my sanity.

1 comment:

obat denature said...

very interesting ....... nice ........
this is very help me in the next work ....... good luck always ..... spirit ......
if you want to visit also my website ..... please ......
thank you.......

Obat Untuk Ambeien
Obat Ambeien
Obat Wasir
Penyakit Kutil Di Kelamin
Penyakit Kutil DiKelamin
Penyakit Kelamin Sipilis