Saturday, April 17, 2010

blog #69 High intensity Outdoor NFL Training Camp with Curtis Williams

For dripping sweat, an increased heart rate, and good energy, I recommend C.A.M.P by Curtis Williams.

Last weekend I attended C.A.M.P class at Central Park with some fit friends. This class is “a high intensity cardiovascular and strength training class based on the principles of football training at the elite level.  It consists of a dynamic warm up, plyometrics, and football drills to build power, speed, agility, endurance, and core strength.”


Curtis is nationally certified by N.A.S.M-CPT, I.S.C.A Kickboxing, and he is a former N.Y. Giants football player. Check out his schedule/blog and impressive workout videos. 

I knew this workout was intense because:
1.  I wore a heart-rate monitor, which reflected my level of intensity
2.  I felt good both during and after the workout
3.  I was sore after the workout

No comments: