Monday, October 26, 2009

blog #20 theme 1-fitness classes: rebound!



This weekend I went to a cardio based fitness class called urban rebounding at the ROCK gym in Astoria, Queens.

Dorothy my co-worker of mine from Gravity teaches multiple class formats at the ROCK, but urban rebounding was totally new to me.

as described on the website-
URBAN REBOUNDING: The new millennium workout. The most fun, easy to follow killer cardio workout you will ever take. This HIGH intensity trampoline workout is 80% less impact on your body

  • To me this class was a combination of step/high low/cardio kickboxing. I liked that as the description mentions the class is low impact on your body because unlike a step class you arn't thumping onto a platform.
  • I also liked how Dorothy choreographed the routine, but it was still a multi-level class because you can always jump slower.

I couldnt help but smile as I jumped up high on my mini trampoline! HOW FUN!

TRY THIS FORM OF FITNESS!

No comments: